The government of India owned Bank of Baroda.
- Bank of Baroda founded by Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908.
- Headquarters is at Alkapuri, Vadodara. Bank of Baroda
- Customer Service no. 1800 102 4455.
In India, the second-largest bank is Bank of Baroda, which is a financial services provider and international bank.
Across countries bank of Baroda offers products and services to retail and corporate customers.
Under the internet banking section, BarodaConnect consists of all the products and services offered by the bank.
1. How to register for Baroda Connect services?
You must have the bank of Baroda account passbook, the mobile number registered with the bank, account debit/ATM card.
To register to BarodaConnect services Follow the steps given below:
- Method 1: If you have Bank of Baroda debit card.
Step 1: Visit the official BOB net banking page at https://www.bobibanking.com/.
Step 2: On the homepage then click on Not Registered (Retail User) option as highlighted on the below image.
Step 3: To validate yourself Enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Validate’ button.
Step 4: Enter the details like card number, expiry date, ATM PIN as on your debit card, and captcha then clicking on the ‘Validate’ button.
Step 5: Now, enter the user details such as registered mobile number, name, address, and the type of facility you are looking for. Then enter the user ID, login password, and transaction password.
Step 6: you will see the ‘Next’ button Click the button then.
Step 7: Your account details will be available after 24 hours, this type of message will be displayed.
- Method 2: if you don’t have a BOB debit card
Step 1: From the bank’s official website download the application form from the home page.
2 Step: At your home branch submits the duly filled form.
Step 3: By post, you will receive the user at the address you have specified in the form. Once the application is processed.
Step 4: You should collect the password from the home branch where you submitted the application.
- Method 3: if you don’t have a BOB debit card
Step 1: You should visit your home branch to collect the application form for BOB internet banking.
Step 2: Filled the duly form and submit it at the home branch.
3 Step: You will receive the user ID, once the application is processed, by post at the address you have specified in the form.
Step 4: Where you submitted the application the password must be collected from the same branch.
2. How to log in to the BarodaConnect platform?
Step 1: https://www.bobibanking.com/. Click on the link to Visit the official Bank of Baroda net banking page.
Bobi banking Baroda connect
Step 2: You will see the ‘Retail User’ option on the homepage Click on that.
Step 3: As shown in the image below you have to enter the user ID. when the pop-up window appears on the screen.
4 Step: To get redirected to the next screen click on the ‘Enter’ button where you have to enter the sign-in password.
Step 5: To log in to your account, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Features and benefits of BarodaConnect
- All your BOB account will be managed upon logging in, a single window. On the single dashboard, you can access the details of your loan accounts, fixed deposit accounts and savings bank accounts (Bobi banking)
- A view account summary and transaction history of your BOB accounts.
- Generate account statements online.
- Transfer funds via NEFT and RTGS. to other banks online and accounts within the bank.
- Through the internet banking facility Pay direct and indirect taxes online.
- Book online tickets, pay education fees and make bulk payments.
- Open online fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
- Stop payment of a cheque online.
- Without going to the branch you can request directly from the Barodaconnect.
4. How to reset the password on Baroda Connect?
Step 1: You have to download the Forgot Password form online if you have forgotten your password or get it from the nearest branch.
Step 2: Fill the form with details like the password forgotten (transaction password or login password ), name, address, account number, contact number, and email address.
3 Step: The form should be submitted at the home branch.
4 Step: At your communication address you will receive a new user ID by post. At the home branch, you can get the new password at reception.
5. Transaction limits and beneficiary addition limits
|Transfer Mode||Per Transaction Limit||Daily Limit|
|Self-Linked Accounts and Government Payments||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|NEFT/RTGS||Rs.10 lakh||Rs.15 lakh|
|Retail Transactions/Third-Party Transfers||Rs.7 lakh||Rs.10 lakh|
|Transfer Type||Beneficiary Addition Limit|
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. To access the BarodaConnect services are there any charges applicable?
Answer. Without any hidden charges, BarodaConnect services can be use free-of-cost.
Q. To apply for BarodaConnect what are the eligibility criteria?
Answer. criteria to apply for BarodaConnect eligibility are few.
- You must have an account with the bank.
- The accounts must be set to ‘Either or Survivor’ or ‘Any One or Survivor’, in the case of a joint account.
- One of the following you must be all partners jointly, or anyone/two/three Directors, Karta of HUF, any one/two/three/all partners.
A list of BarodaConnect services people who are not eligible to use them:
- Dormant account holders.
- Inoperative account holders.
- Minor account holders.
- Account-holders for accounts that have received garnishee/attachment order.